TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with trailer size>>>>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arc-tek marine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: need help with trailer size>>>> Reply with quote

hi, can any one offer some advice? i need a enclosed trailer. with at least 6 ft of headroom. this trailer will house a welder unit tools/workbench etc. is a tandem axel overkill? is 14/16 ft alright? and some names of manufac. i will have app 1500 or solbs of of tools etc Very Happy thanks....jim
logager
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jim,
I would plan for future stuff. If 14' works good now, why not go ahead and get 16' for just in case. I would also go with the tandem. Haulmark, Wells and others can accomidate the height issue.

Lyle
arc-tek marine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lyle, thanks. i dont want to go overboard. i am trying searches on google for dealer pricing. most dont give you a price...jim
kertoncol
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim,
I'm looking for a similiar trailer. I think either a 14' or 16' would be good. Tandem axles is a must especially if you are transporting it any distance. You may want to consider a thicker floor and some windows or good vents if you are planning on welding inside the trailer. I'm looking at a trailer now with 2x6 flooring and 5200lb axles... Good luck.
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Look through our dealer section Reply with quote

Have you looked through our dealer section?

You may be able to find a a trailer from one of the dealers in your area or surrounding area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: