TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Micheal Sharp <[email protected]>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Micheal Sharp <[email protected]> Reply with quote

Here is a copy of an email that an ad owner sent to me before they realized this was a scam. They later emailed me saying that after a few back and forth emails, they did receive a cashier's check that they took to the bank to verify. Turns out the check was fake and they turned it over to their local FBI office:

How are you today?I hope all is well with you?I am happy to hear from my client today your payment package will get to the location address you provided to via DHLnot UPS couirer service again today or tomorrow ,I am really very sorry for the long delay We are really sorry for the delay as regards your payment package, which was due to the delay in the usual official documentations .

The delay has really affected the pick-up agent's time frame, although we finally are sorting out issues, because my client is making some other shipments and wouldn't want to loose a relatively cheap shipper since he is not planning to spend more than he has budgeted. We are now working with the agent's time frame, so I hope we meet up. Please get the property ready so the agent can arrange for pick-up immediately.

Here is again the instruction from my client, My client Mr Joseph Quintas has instructed that you send down the extra balance of the money via American Travelers Express MoneyGram Money Transfer to their agent who is presently in the USA right now. The agent will be needing the balance money as part of his payment to take charge of shipping the property that they purchased from you along with all other goods that the customer is importing. You are also required to provide the details, "address / location" of where the purchased property is presently located at the moment, so that as soon as the agents receives the payment and the address / location from you, they will be able to seal-up their contract on all the pick-up and shipping arrangements. for their pick-up and shipping services to be possible.

Below is the AGENT's Details that you would need to send the money via TravelersExpress / MoneyGram Money Transfer, as he will be needing these funds as payment before he can render his services as regards the pick-up / shipping arrangements.

YOU ARE TO MAKE A TRANSFER VIA MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO :

NAME - LARRY RININGER

ADDRESS - 1050 Nw 14th Street Miami, Fl 33136.USA

We have made enquiries today, from TravelersExpress/ MoneyGram Money Transfer and we have been informed that you would be required to pay some transfer fees as cost of the money transfer to the agent. My client and the agent are aware of the TRANSFER CHARGES and have agreed on these terms, so they have instructed that you go ahead and deduct the transfer charges from that balance money that you would be sending back to the agent.

As soon as you have made the transfer, do immediately notify the agent and forward the transfer details to agent via the agent's email that i have provided for you below.

AGENTS EMAIL - ( [email protected] )

Please note that it is very important that you also forward a copy of the transfer details to my own email, as evidence that you have made the transfer to the agent and to indicate the date and time that the transfer was made, this is very important for office records and as evidence to show that Payment was made to the agent and Date the payment was made. It is very neccessary that we speed up our different roles that we have to play in this transaction, so that we can meet up with their schedule as regards the time range that the agents have to complete all their pick-up / shipping jobs this period.

Please remember that you are required to forward the following money transfer details below, after you have done the transfer.

1 - Money transfer control number
2 - Senders name and Address
3 - You are to state in your mail the exact amount that you sent after the transfer charges have been deducted.

You may just go to any TravelersExpress/ MoneyGram outlet or stores in your area to make the transfer. We are expecting your response with the all the details, because our customer will need this to be done to ensure that he has settled all financial aspects covering their pick-up / shipping arrangements, and to be assured that he has secured a booking with the prepaid agent in order to meet up with their next shipping date.

I will be expecting your mail with a copy ''CC'' of the the money transfer details to the agent, so that he can schedule with you on th pick - up arrangments.

I await your soonest response.
Thanks.

Michael..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: