TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docdmd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations Reply with quote

As mentioned in a previous post of mine, I'm in the market for an enclosed trailer and was wondering if anyone had any brand recommendations or trailers to stay away from.

Thanks,
Doc
gregt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a ton of enclosed trailer manufacturers to choose from. Some of the more popular are Haulmark, Pace, Classic, and Wells Cargo.

The only brand I've ever owned is Haulmark. They make a really nice trailer and stand behind it too which is important to me. I had a couple of workmanship flaws on my last trailer and they did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. You can't ask for anymore than that.

I've heard a lot of good reviews on the Wells Cargo trailers, but they are overpriced in my book, especially when you can get an equivalent for much less.

Greg
hamelland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good manufacturer is american Hauler I have been selling them for over a year now and no problems.
hamelland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing to be shure of is get a full pice roof do not settle for roof pices that are piced together
RODOLFO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: MORE ABOUT THIS Reply with quote

I am young single father with one 5 years old inmigrated from Colombia in 2000, Buying a trailer now is the most trilling event in my future I want to buy it to carry plants in south florida, what colud it be the most important recomendations you can give me to no mess up this opportunity? I "ll take any recomendations sin Make Model, Material, And very Important>> will my 97 Mercury Sable with rebuit trasnmition haul it or do I have to make onother investment in a new car.
Please Help me.
[email protected] Cell phone 786 525 91 73
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RODOLFO,

Personally, I wouldn't recommend anything larger than a single axle 6x12 or maybe a 5x10 for your Mercury Sable. A fully loaded 6x12 will be pushing the limits of the Sable, but should do okay until you can get a larger tow vehicle.

Something you might want to consider if you're going to be hauling plants is waterproofing the interior. I noticed a trailer listed a couple days ago that had "Spray-In Bedliner" type material applied to the floor and part ways up the walls. This should extend the life of the trailer considerably if it's going to be used to haul plants. There's going to be times that you'll need to water the plants while there in the trailer.

-Derek
Blaine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Trailer needed in KS Reply with quote

Any recommendations on a trailer I will be using in my landscape and lawn business. I would like to have a enclosed 8.5 x 20. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts on the CarMate trailers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: