TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

larry john <[email protected]>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: larry john <[email protected]> Reply with quote

Ignore any replies from this scammer. Canned message below:

hello dear seller,

my name is jame , i will like to purchase your(05 7x12 Pace "Legacy" Custom Bike Trailer )for sale, pls if the item is still available i will want you to feel free to email me the pics and other important and necessary info on my email address which [email protected], i will want you to email me with the details such as your last price for the item, the condition of the item, your mode of payment which so that we could discuss vibrantly on this and also for me to make the payment of the item that is for sale but i would have call you but am a busy man and i hardly have time, although am away from home now but i will contact my secretary to make the payment if you seal the deal by getten back to me with the following deatails asap! i will be looking forward to read from you.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: