TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vinyl Interiors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sstein77

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Vinyl Interiors Reply with quote

Where can I find the materials to cover my trailer walls and ceiling in white vinyl, like the Haulmark's with the Edge package? Is it pretty much just a vinyl covered paneling or what? I want to make the inside of my trailer look nice and I just need to know what to use and where to get it. Thanks in advance! Steven
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven,

I take it you're referring to Haulmark's Low Hauler with Edge package? If so, the walls are aluminum and the ceiling is vinyl.

I noticed on Haulmark's web site, you can order 4 x 8 aluminum sheets:

http://www.haulmark.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?search=action&category=AL01&keywords=all&template=templates/list.html

If that's more than you wanted to spend, you could check on the pricing of shower panels and moldings at Home Depot or Lowe's. An even cheaper place to find the shower panels might be a mobile home store if you have one in your area.

The panels come in I believe 4 x 8 sheets also. With the different type moldings, you could easily trim out the interior of your trailer.

-Derek
sstein77

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Derek

Yes I am referring to the Low Hauler with the edge package. I had seen the aluminum panels on their site, but I thought those were for the exterior.

Thanks for the mobile home store tip. I never would have thought of that.

Ive been to home depot and lowe's. They both have tileboard. The only thing I can find in vinyl is the FRP covered vinyl sheets. And they only have it in a textured version.

Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Trailer Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: