TrailerShopper.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRAUD EMAIL and SCAM Attempt - [email protected]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TS-Derek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: FRAUD EMAIL and SCAM Attempt - [email protected] Reply with quote

This person Is Real FRAUDSTER TRYING the Typical Scam and if you look below using a US server to proxy his access.

IP Information - 97.74.24.89
IP address: 97.74.24.89
Reverse DNS: p3nlhg139.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 26496
ASN Name: PAH-INC
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 97.74.0.0 to 97.74.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Scottsdale, Arizona
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 97.74.24.89

Here is Ther Scam Right out of Email.

[email protected]

Name : smith
Phone :
TrailerAd - http://www.trailershopper.com/page-24794.html
I saw your advert on behalf of my Boss,my mode of payment is Certified Check, i agreed to pay the amount you want as your final asking price also any additional fee for handling.
There will be no problem about shipping, I do have a shipping private shipping company that will be responsible for the shipment, this is to let you know that my Boss will include the shipping fees in the Check payment.
I don't really know the exact amount that will be because it will be issue by my Boss.
Your honesty is needed once you receive the Check payment.
You will deduct your item fees and western union whatever left to the shipping arrangement for shipping arrangement the same day you get the Check.
To assure you that i am really interested in your advert item,i will add an extra $15.00 in your payment mondaysmith: and i want you to close the advert for me once you get my message today,also email me your address, the full name you want to appear on the check payment also your phone nbr asap today....Anyway below are these questions i have for you.
1)Is the item in Perfect condition also email me the final asking price?

2)Is any western union location nearer to you and where you can send the balance money around you?

3)Can you get the Check cash at your Bank the same day you receive the Check payment and get everything done?

4)Can you make it possible to let the shipping company come for the pick up and complete the transaction the day you receive the check?

5)Can i trust you with my Boss shipping money that will be included in the Check payment?

6)Can you promise me that you will deduct your item fees and send back the left for to the shipper for shipping arrangement the day you get the Check payment?
------------------------------------

You can Read More about these FRAUD attempts and more at

TrailerFraud.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrailerShopper.com Forum Index -> Fraud Scams & Scammer E-mails All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: